Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Join us at the Haskell eXchange in 2016!
Want to learn about the latest innovations in Haskell? Join 200+ Haskell and functional programmers to learn and share skills with some of the world's top Haskell experts at the Haskell eXchange 2016 in London. Find out all about Haskell's infrastructure roadmap, learn how Haskell is used in academia and enterprise and discover how Haskell is changing the way our industry tackles complex engineering problems. Early bird tickets already available!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fixing Haskell Records (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 24th - 27th May 2021)
- Haskell Fundamentals (2-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 5th - 6th July 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Theorems for Free (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Comparing Strict and Lazy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
Defining your own Build System with Shake
Neil Mitchell is a Haskell programmer who lives in Cambridge with his wife Emily and his son Henry. Neil has a PhD in Computer Science from York University, working on making functional programs shorter, faster and safer. Since then he's worked with F# at Credit Suisse and Haskell/F#/C++ at Standard Chartered and Barclays, taking the lessons of functional programming and applying them in finance.