Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Join us at the Haskell eXchange in 2016!
Want to learn about the latest innovations in Haskell? Join 200+ Haskell and functional programmers to learn and share skills with some of the world's top Haskell experts at the Haskell eXchange 2016 in London. Find out all about Haskell's infrastructure roadmap, learn how Haskell is used in academia and enterprise and discover how Haskell is changing the way our industry tackles complex engineering problems. Early bird tickets already available!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fixing Haskell Records (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Novice Track (Online Conference on 7th December 2022)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Online Conference (Online Conference on 8th - 9th December 2022)
- Haskell: Why and How the External STG Interpreter is Useful (SkillsCast recorded in December 2021)
- Keynote — Haskell: What To Do When Success Can't Be Avoided (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
Defining your own Build System with Shake
Neil Mitchell is a Haskell programmer who lives in Cambridge with his wife Emily and his son Henry. Neil has a PhD in Computer Science from York University, working on making functional programs shorter, faster and safer. Since then he's worked with F# at Credit Suisse and Haskell/F#/C++ at Standard Chartered and Barclays, taking the lessons of functional programming and applying them in finance.