Paket is a dependency manager for .NET and mono projects, which is designed to work well with NuGet packages and also enables referencing files directly from GitHub repositories. It enables precise and predictable control over what packages the projects within your application reference.
The talk will show you how to set up basic build scripts with FAKE and gives you an overview about dependency management with Paket. This talk is for every .NET developer that wants to get rid of the problems that come with XML build scripts and NuGet dependency chaos.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A journey into the F# compiler (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Workshop on 11th - 14th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: In-Person (in London on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- Haskell: A Conversion Experience (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Using F# to Structure an Island of Simplicity (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Fake+Paket With Steffen Forkmann
Steffen Forkmann works as a Software Developer on large billing systems and therefore has great experience in applying functional concepts to real-world applications.