Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Generators is a new ECMAScript 6 feature which enables you to implement this technique perfectly.
Last but not least, CSP will enable you creating a better objects encapsulation, facilitating composition over inheritance and improving the code quality.
The following topics will be (dis)covered:
- Publisher/Subscribe system
- Generators in ECMAScript 6
- Introduction to CSP
- How to use Channels for the communication
- Sequential and Parallel communication
- Transducer inside channels
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Embracing Hexagonal Architecture with Serverless (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- StackedConf (Online Conference on 20th November 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- Fable Python |> F# ♥️ Python (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
New Generation of Front end Architectures
Luca is Principal Architect at AWS, helping our customers in the media and entertainment space to deliver cost-effective and scalable cloud solutions.