Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
With this talk you will consider the advantages of usability testing in product development and tackle the challenges you, as Android creative, face along the way.
Leonie will begin with a brief introduction to the concept of user-centred design and how it helps you to gain further insight into your users and the products you create.
Leonie will explore a variety of methodologies and tools, with tips on how to recruit the right users, how to get the most out of your research and how to define sensible action points from your results.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Workshop: User centred design (SkillsCast recorded in October 2015)
- Product Elevation Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 9th - 10th November 2022)
- Product Elevation Conference 2022: In-Person (in Dublin on 9th - 10th November 2022)
- DevSecOps and the Fight Against Friction (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
Let's talk usability testing
As a Designer at Novoda, Leonie spends her days crafting user experiences for Android.
With 8 years experience as a designer, she has spent the last 5 years specialising in mobile with a passion for user-centred design and usability testing.