Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Join us at the Haskell eXchange in 2016!
Want to learn about the latest innovations in Haskell? Join 200+ Haskell and functional programmers to learn and share skills with some of the world's top Haskell experts at the Haskell eXchange 2016 in London. Find out all about Haskell's infrastructure roadmap, learn how Haskell is used in academia and enterprise and discover how Haskell is changing the way our industry tackles complex engineering problems. Early bird tickets already available!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Haskell at Work (Online Workshop on 30th January - 2nd February 2023)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Novice Track (Online Conference on 7th December 2022)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: In-Person Conference (in London on 8th - 9th December 2022)
- What Logic can Teach Us, Scala Programmers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
- Communication & Influence for Techies: An Unconventional Look at conversations (SkillsCast recorded in January 2022)
Build Your Own Proof Assistant
Miëtek Bak is a functional programmer, author of Halcyon and Haskell on Heroku, and founder at Least Fixed in Cambridge. He fell in love with formal languages at University of Wrocław, where students are expected to fall in love with formal languages. Since then, he’s worked in a professional capacity with Erlang, OCaml, and Haskell.