Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Join us at the Haskell eXchange in 2016!
Want to learn about the latest innovations in Haskell? Join 200+ Haskell and functional programmers to learn and share skills with some of the world's top Haskell experts at the Haskell eXchange 2016 in London. Find out all about Haskell's infrastructure roadmap, learn how Haskell is used in academia and enterprise and discover how Haskell is changing the way our industry tackles complex engineering problems. Early bird tickets already available!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Manufacturing Circuit Boards with Robots and Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Novice Track (Online Conference on 7th December 2022)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Online Conference (Online Conference on 8th - 9th December 2022)
- Haskell: Why and How the External STG Interpreter is Useful (SkillsCast recorded in December 2021)
- Keynote — Haskell: What To Do When Success Can't Be Avoided (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
GUI Programming in Haskell: Review & Experiences
Oliver first discovered Haskell in late 2011, mostly curious as to what this radically different language was all about. After successfully type-checking his first program, he was hooked by the language's combination of succinctness and expressivity, and fascinated by the rich amount of theory and rigour behind the concepts.