Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This talk will cover building microservice-based infrastructures using HTTP JSON APIs. You will discover the very principles of microservices, and why building services using them can be more performant, more maintainable and more scalable. Also, you will learn how breaking changes can be introduced, and how you can build production-ready systems that are easy to debug.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Threat Modelling Node.js Applications - Intermediate (SkillsCast recorded in July 2017)
- Keynote by Bruce Lawson on How To Make Loveliness: an HTML Treasure Hunt (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Keynote by Eduardo San Martin Morote on Modern Front End Routing (in London on 25th June 2019)
- Solving 5 typical Issues in API development with Domain Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Draft Day: Building a Fantasy Sports App with TypeScript (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)