Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This talk will cover building microservice-based infrastructures using HTTP JSON APIs. You will discover the very principles of microservices, and why building services using them can be more performant, more maintainable and more scalable. Also, you will learn how breaking changes can be introduced, and how you can build production-ready systems that are easy to debug.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Threat Modelling Node.js Applications - Intermediate (SkillsCast recorded in July 2017)
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Modern development with Java (in London on 9th - 11th December 2019)
- Keynote by Ruben Bridgewater on Performance Optimisations and the Possible Savings Doing So (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Keynote Evening with Tejas Kumar! (in London on 27th November 2019)
- Automating Elaborate-Transform-Load for Busy Data Scientists (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- The Last Frontier and Beyond (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)