Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
(Note: This is a 10 minutes talk)
This talk will explore some of the technologies and techniques that can be used to write, publish and deploy ES6 code today, without having to wait until the engines catch up.
You will discover source-to-source compilation, standard library polyfills, publishing modules written in ES6 to popular package managers and the consumption of those modules by existing ES5 and new ES6 code.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Building a Better Login with the Credential Management API - Intermediate (SkillsCast recorded in July 2017)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 21st - 22nd November 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Device Tree Driver (in London on 29th October 2019)
- RS232 Board for the Pi (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Running and publishing ES2015 (formerly ES6) code today