Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
During this presentation Joel will give you a brief introduction to the awesome world of NodeJs, Johnny-Five and Socket.io. The session will deliver an overview of a Kinect gesture detection library and how to connect it to a node-bot.
Read about Arduino here.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- NodeJS, ML, K8s and Unethical Face Recognition (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Workshop on 12th - 16th September 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: In-Person Conference (in London on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: Online Conference (Online Conference on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- Vue.js and TypeScript: Working Together like Peanut Butter and Jelly (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
Robocalypse: Controlling Nodebots with Kinect gestures
Joel Lord is passionate about web and technology in general. He likes to learn new things, but most of all, he wants to share his discoveries. He does so by travelling at various conferences all across the globe. He graduated from college in computer programming in the last millennium. Apart from a little break to get his BSc in computational astrophysics, he was always in the industry. As a developer advocate with Red Hat OpenShift, he meets with developers to help them make the web better by using best practices around Kubernetes.