Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
People no longer need to sit at a desk to get the benefits of technology. You can now build experiences that work seamlessly between the virtual world and the real world. Superpowers that would not have been possible, too complex or prohibitively expensive are now possible.
Join this session for the latest update from Google on the platform components now available. The talk will also cover design philosophies and technical details on how best to take advantage of the strength of the various platforms and give your users superpowers in the real world.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- What's really new in Android Wear (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Device Tree Driver (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Redis Streams + Spark Structured Streaming: Scale-out Your Continuous Apps (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
Give your users superpowers in the real world
Hoi is a subject matter expert at Google for Wearables and Internet Of Things (IoT). He previously worked on Google Cast where he was part of the launch team for both the Google Cast SDK and Chromecast in Europe.