Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Through this presentation you will explore the challenges you must face when designing for Android, such as fragmentation, Pixel/Dpi conversion, and adaptive design, as well as the best practices to work together with your developer during the implementation phase.
You will also discover why it's so important to focus on the user, and smart ways to achieve fast and pleasant experience thanks to native patterns and Material Design.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Flutter London June Meetup (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Android Home-screen Widgets with Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Full Stack Testing of Flutter Apps (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)