Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
We have been invaded by the "caveman coder" who smashes code until it works and commits it.
With this talk you will discover how to identify this species of coder and what you can do to defend yourself against them.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A workshop in PWA (Progressive Web Apps) and Service Workers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 21st - 22nd November 2019)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- RS232 Board for the Pi (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)