Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
We have been invaded by the "caveman coder" who smashes code until it works and commits it.
With this talk you will discover how to identify this species of coder and what you can do to defend yourself against them.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A workshop in PWA (Progressive Web Apps) and Service Workers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Bruce Lawson on How To Make Loveliness: an HTML Treasure Hunt (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Frontend Series (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Keynote: Tales of the Obsession of Unfinished Projects (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)