Skillscast coming soon.
You're sold on the idea of Microservices, you've got your devops culture, your automation, deployment, management buy in. Then someone asks the question, that awful, awful question ... "What should be in my microservice?" This talk will give you the tools to understand this question and turn this conundrum to your advantage. Covering: • The peculiar fascination with Objects • Events • Functional programming • Entity vs Flow • How the pipes and filters analogy is wrong • How testing Microservices can be easy!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Russ Miles' Microservices Workshop (in London on 23rd - 25th August 2017)
- Progressive .NET Tutorials 2017 (in London on 13th - 15th September 2017)
- Microservices through Development Automation with Atomist by Russ Miles (in London on 25th September 2017)
- ContainerSched 2017 - The Conference on DevOps, Cloud, Containers and Schedulers (in London on 28th - 29th September 2017)
- µCon 2017: The Microservices Conference (in London on 6th - 7th November 2017)
Entity, Flow, Testing, Deployment - What should be in my Microservice?
David Dawson is CEO of Simplicity Itself, takes his passion for design, architecture and philosophy to all their clients, drinks their coffee and gives them Microservice platforms and systems in return.
Russ' experience covers almost every facet of software delivery having worked across many different domains including Financial Services, Publishing, Defence, Insurance and Search. With over 18 years experience of consultancy, coaching and training, Russ helps to change all facets of the software delivery process in order to remove unnecessary and costly complexity in everything from developer skills and practices, through applying the right processes for the job at hand, to ensuring that the right change is delivered, be it through software or otherwise.