Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Akka is a fantastic toolkit for building elastic and resilient distributed systems, and CoreOS provides a great platform for actually running such a system. In this talk you will get a quick overview of Akka and CoreOS, and then you will learn how to use these innovative technologies in concert. Don’t expect a lot of slides, but be prepared for live coding and live demos.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightbend Scala Language - Professional (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Lightbend Akka for Scala - Professional (in London on 11th - 12th November 2019)
- Lightbend Akka for Scala - Expert (in London on 16th - 17th December 2019)
- Akka Cluster – Up and Running (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- Modern development with Java (in London on 15th - 17th July 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Keynote by Dick Wall on Why API Design Matters, and Why Yours Sucks! (and mine sucks too!) (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Scala Matters Keynote (in London on 20th August 2019)
- Scala 2.13 and Beyond! (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- How I Rebuilt the Typelevel Ecosystem with Fury (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
Akka Cluster on CoreOS
Heiko Seeberger loves rock climbing, is an internationally renowned expert on Scala, Akka and Functional Programming and is enthusiastic about Rust. He has more than twenty years of experience in software engineering, consulting and training and is an active open source contributor. Heiko works as an independent consultant and regularly shares his knowledge at conferences and user group meetings. He tweets as @hseeberger and sometimes blogs at heikoseeberger.rocks.