Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Akka is a fantastic toolkit for building elastic and resilient distributed systems, and CoreOS provides a great platform for actually running such a system. In this talk you will get a quick overview of Akka and CoreOS, and then you will learn how to use these innovative technologies in concert. Don’t expect a lot of slides, but be prepared for live coding and live demos.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightbend Akka for Scala - Professional (in London on 11th - 12th November 2019)
- Lightbend Scala Language - Professional (in London on 10th - 11th December 2019)
- Lightbend Akka for Scala - Expert (in London on 16th - 17th December 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Akka Cluster – Up and Running (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- Modern development with Java (in London on 9th - 11th December 2019)
- Keynote by Naoki Takezoe on Revisit Dependency Injection in Scala and Introduction to Airframe (in London on 25th November 2019)
- Clustering and Distributed Data: The Winning Combination? (SkillsCast recorded in February 2019)
- Typed Actors - Should I Start Using Them? (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
Akka Cluster on CoreOS
Heiko Seeberger loves rock climbing, is an internationally renowned expert on Scala, Akka and Functional Programming and is enthusiastic about Rust. He has more than twenty years of experience in software engineering, consulting and training and is an active open source contributor. Heiko works as an independent consultant and regularly shares his knowledge at conferences and user group meetings. He tweets as @hseeberger and sometimes blogs at heikoseeberger.rocks.