Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
You should be familiar with basic Scala syntax and have a basic understanding of the actor model with Akka. Event Sourcing (ES) is a way of persisting a system state by retaining all the events that led up to form the current state of the system.
Command Query Responsibility Segregation (CQRS) is a principle that separates the handling of command input within a system from queries (that don’t alter the system state – side effect free).
Check out Typesafe here.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 10th - 14th May 2021)
- Essential Effects | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 10th - 13th May 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021 (Online Conference on 18th - 22nd May 2021)
- An Introduction to Cats Effect with Adam Rosien (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Time travelling in distributed software systems
Bogdan is a Software Engineer at Endava, primarily focused on JVM based languages and technologies. He is involved in most of the technical aspects of software engineering, from design, development and quality assurance, to infrastructure, configuration and release management. His area of expertise includes developing systems for banking and payments industries.