Sam starts the session by splitting the group into five groups and explains how they will be applying agile and XP principles by building Lego. By doing so each group will experience how to apply Agile and XP principles rather than be told what it is.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- CloudNative London 2019 (in London on 25th - 27th September 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Keynote: Kubernetes, Private Cloud and The Sunk Cost Fallacy (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Agile Around The World (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Digital Leadership July (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Lizzy Morris (CST) Presents: Leading from the Inside is True Leadership Agility (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Distilling Agile for Effective Execution (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Lego XP Game
Sam Newman, a techie interested in cloud, continuous delivery and microservices. Aside from other things he's committed sporadically to open source projects, spoke at more than a few conferences, and wrote some things including the book Building Microservices for O'Reilly.