Sam starts the session by splitting the group into five groups and explains how they will be applying agile and XP principles by building Lego. By doing so each group will experience how to apply Agile and XP principles rather than be told what it is.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: It’s a Trap! Vendor Lock-in and the Cloud (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Qureshi (Online Course on 7th - 9th September 2020)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 13th - 16th October 2020)
- Retrospectives Antipatterns — Team Meetings That Don't Suck (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Software Modernisation: A Strategic Approach (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Lego XP Game
Sam Newman, a techie interested in cloud, continuous delivery and microservices. Aside from other things he's committed sporadically to open source projects, spoke at more than a few conferences, and wrote some things including the book Building Microservices for O'Reilly.