Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
You will be covering:
· Scalaz's Reader and ReaderT monads
· Abstraction over monads and why this is useful
· Using the ScalaCheck library with non-trivial code
· An alternative, fully type-safe approach to creating application configuration
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- What I Wish I'd Known When Learning Scala (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021: Pro Track (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Formal Verification of Subsets of the Rust Language (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Journey to the Centre of the JVM (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
A purely functional approach to building large applications
Noel started out as a Java developer in finance before moving to functional programming in startups for both games and social media. More recently, he has worked in broadcast media.