I’ll live code a concrete use case for WireMock - deploying it to a PAAS (Heroku) in order to write some integration tests proving the properties of a CDN (Fastly) in the wild. Who should attend: Developers, SETs and testers who automate who'd like to increase the effectiveness of their tests while avoiding common pitfalls. Proficiency in Java and JUnit, and a working knowledge of HTTP will be needed to get the most out of this talk.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Ratpack's key elements, strengths and use cases (SkillsCast recorded in November 2015)
- Java Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- Developer Productivity Engineering - Next Big Thing in Software Development (in London on 29th June 2022)
- LJC Lunchtime Lighting Talks (Online Meetup on 1st July 2022)
- Test Those Metrics! Our Black-Box Approach for Observability Testing (SkillsCast recorded in December 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to Involve People with Disabilities (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Scalable Management of Test Data, Making Tests Readable
I’m a web developer, primarily server side and JVM focussed, with 15 years experience and with a strong bias to XP & TDD techniques. Currently a consultant with Energized Work.
I'm a JVM developer/DevOpper of over 10 years and currently a consultant with Energized Work. I created WireMock and Saboteur, like functional programming, and probably ought to know better than to put pre-release frameworks into production!