In this talk, I will walk through a few tutorials on MBrace, covering popular programming tasks, such as working with both local and remote resources, connecting to a database with MBrace, image processing, creating a customized Mbrace cluster with third-party software installed (using Python as an example), and service-oriented programming.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to AWS Fundamentals (in London on 11th - 13th December 2019)
- Secure Cloud Native Architecture (in London on 23rd - 25th March 2020)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Keynote by Konrad Kokosa: What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Keynote Evening with Matt Saunders! (in London on 26th November 2019)
- Your Kernel and You - How cgroups make containers possible (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Digital transformation through GitOps and Infrastructure as Code (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
F# Cloud Programming - Real World Topics
Yi Wei is a research engineer at Microsoft Research Cambridge. At MSR, he has been working on the Developer Assistant project for a few years and delivers the popular Developer Assistant Visual Studio Addin to improve developer productivity. Recently, he started to work on F# and MBrace and really enjoys the beauty of cloud programming using the combination. Before joining Microsoft, Yi was a PhD student at ETH Zurich with experience in software verification, automated testing and fixing of object-oriented software.