In this talk, I will walk through a few tutorials on MBrace, covering popular programming tasks, such as working with both local and remote resources, connecting to a database with MBrace, image processing, creating a customized Mbrace cluster with third-party software installed (using Python as an example), and service-oriented programming.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 1st - 3rd July 2019)
- Advanced Docker for Enterprise Operations (in London on 23rd - 24th September 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Keynote by Kris Nova on The Power of Linux Virtualization with Cloud Native (in London on 19th June 2019)
- The wonders of IBM: Watson, artificial intelligence, Swift coding and databases! (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Securing microservices in a serverless world (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Observability for Microservices: practical advice (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
F# Cloud Programming - Real World Topics
Yi Wei is a research engineer at Microsoft Research Cambridge. At MSR, he has been working on the Developer Assistant project for a few years and delivers the popular Developer Assistant Visual Studio Addin to improve developer productivity. Recently, he started to work on F# and MBrace and really enjoys the beauty of cloud programming using the combination. Before joining Microsoft, Yi was a PhD student at ETH Zurich with experience in software verification, automated testing and fixing of object-oriented software.