Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this epic, life transforming, talk, Chief Principal Senior Consultant Scientist from Global Enterprise Consultancy ThoughtFlixPivot(tm), will expose the industries best kept secrets on what we now know to be the one true way to a successful Microservices project.
(no JEE Monoliths were harmed in the making of this talk, but may be in the delivery)
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Learning To Be Successful at “Being Wrong”™ In The Cloud (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 19th - 21st April 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- Event-Driven Microservices: The Sense, Nonsense and a Way Forward (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Technologies for Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Keynote: Lies, Damn Lies and Consulting Lies - The Path to World Domination through Microservices
Russ Miles is CEO of ChaosIQ.io, makers of the Chaos Toolkit that is a free open source toolkit for getting started with Chaos Engineering. He is author of Antifragile Software: Building Adaptable Software with Microservices and Head First Software Development, and provides a mix of engaging conceptual theory and practical exercises as an international speaker on techniques for helping software adapt to the ever-present force of change.