Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Through REST you now understand that the Web is a Resource Oriented Architecture. So perhaps you should think of microservices in terms of "microresources"?
In this talk Peter will introduce Resource Oriented Computing, a general abstraction for software in which "everything is a resource". ROC solutions are built by composing resources from nanoservice endpoints located in "microweb" spaces. Evovable highly scaled, ultra-high performance solutions are created by the scale-invariant composition of "microwebs". Resources all the way down, or if you prefer, microservices, nanoservices, femtoservices all the way down...
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- So you broke it into tiny pieces. How should you put it back together? (SkillsCast recorded in March 2017)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 6th - 8th September 2021)
- Distributed Data Patterns for Microservices — Half‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 12th October 2021)
- Why An API Story? (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- From Domain Boundaries to Purposeful Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)