Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The RxJava hype is still in full swing and almost everything gets Rxified. At least since the stable RxAndroid 1.0 release it’s time to take RxAndroid seriously!
In this session you will learn what RxJava is about, how to use it on Android and how RxAndroid can be used to build maintainable Android Apps from networking with Retrofit2 to UI with the new RxBinding and RxLifecycle libraries powered by MVP.
If you haven’t had the time to Get Reactive, we’ll provide a quick introduction why you should use RxAndroid in your current and next projects.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- RxJava (SkillsCast recorded in October 2015)
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Keynote by Heather VanCura on The Future of Java and You (in London on 7th November 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Why I'm Building My Next App in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
Pascal Welsch is a real Android native who started coding with the Motorola Milestone as his fist mobile phone due to the fantastic open source community to which he also contributes now.
Wolfram Rittmeyer is a passionate Android-Developer and loves to share his knowledge.