Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this presentation Robert will share his story on how he perceived that Docker is only one small peace in your system architectural jigsaw. Robert will talk about tools like Terraform, Mesos, Marathon and how they opened his eyes to the complexity of the infrastructure required by the Microservices architecture.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Recipe for DevOps with Robert Firek! (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 19th - 20th August 2021)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 6th - 8th September 2021)
- Cloud, OpenSource and Community (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Serverless First (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Devops Toolbox for Microservices
Robert Firek is a software developer who has tasted many different flavours of programming. His broad range of experiences has helped to deliver quality software in many companies and organisations. He strives to create software according to the rule "Simplicity is the final achievement". As a Waterfall apostate, he encourages people to embrace Agile techniques.