Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Few months ago Robert started his journey from his comfortable Dev homeland to new undiscovered world of DevOps. Journey full of surprises. Sitting in the software developer seat you can loose view for all tools which allows to work your Microservices smoothly.
In this presentation Robert will share his story on how he perceived that Docker is only one small peace in your system architectural jigsaw. Robert will talk about tools like Terraform, Mesos, Marathon and how they opened his eyes to the complexity of the infrastructure required by the Microservices architecture.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Recipe for DevOps with Robert Firek! (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Qureshi (Online Course on 7th - 9th September 2020)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 21st - 24th September 2020)
- Building and Leading Remote Teams (Online Meetup on 19th August 2020)
- Building a Cloud Native Application with Quarkus (Online Meetup on 27th August 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Azure DevOps (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Devops Toolbox for Microservices
Robert Firek is a software developer who has tasted many different flavours of programming. His broad range of experiences has helped to deliver quality software in many companies and organisations. He strives to create software according to the rule "Simplicity is the final achievement". As a Waterfall apostate, he encourages people to embrace Agile techniques.