Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this presentation Robert will share his story on how he perceived that Docker is only one small peace in your system architectural jigsaw. Robert will talk about tools like Terraform, Mesos, Marathon and how they opened his eyes to the complexity of the infrastructure required by the Microservices architecture.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Recipe for DevOps with Robert Firek! (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 1st - 2nd June 2021)
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 7th - 10th June 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Apr 2021 *Red Badger Takeover* (Online Meetup on 27th April 2021)
- Network Automation and Tooling (Online Meetup on 29th April 2021)
- Three Challenges in Microservices: Developer Feedback, Continuous Delivery, and Cost Optimization (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Real-world API Modularization with DDD and Hypermedia (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Devops Toolbox for Microservices
Robert Firek is a software developer who has tasted many different flavours of programming. His broad range of experiences has helped to deliver quality software in many companies and organisations. He strives to create software according to the rule "Simplicity is the final achievement". As a Waterfall apostate, he encourages people to embrace Agile techniques.