Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Few months ago Robert started his journey from his comfortable Dev homeland to new undiscovered world of DevOps. Journey full of surprises. Sitting in the software developer seat you can loose view for all tools which allows to work your Microservices smoothly.
In this presentation Robert will share his story on how he perceived that Docker is only one small peace in your system architectural jigsaw. Robert will talk about tools like Terraform, Mesos, Marathon and how they opened his eyes to the complexity of the infrastructure required by the Microservices architecture.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Recipe for DevOps with Robert Firek! (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 6th - 8th November 2019)
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Keynote by Brian Ketelsen on Going Multicloud with Serverless (in London on 17th October 2019)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Turbocharging Azure DevOps with Octopus Deploy (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Building an open source Cloud-native Edge Computing infrastructure with the OpenNESS Toolkit for 5G and Industry 4.0. (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Devops Toolbox for Microservices
Robert Firek is a software developer who has tasted many different flavours of programming. His broad range of experiences has helped to deliver quality software in many companies and organisations. He strives to create software according to the rule "Simplicity is the final achievement". As a Waterfall apostate, he encourages people to embrace Agile techniques.