Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Just a glimpse of what you will see in action: zookeeper for service discovery; Kibana / Grafana for monitoring; client code in Java, Scala and Groovy; Ansible for provisioning. And the best part is that everything is opensourced and ready to use.
Oh and some of the code they’ve written has been already merged with spring-cloud!
Expect nothing but live coding and may the Demo Gods have mercy on us ;-)
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Extreme Java: Advanced Topics with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 29th - 30th March 2021)
- Extreme Java: Concurrency Performance with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 31st March - 2nd April 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- Prepare for What "Looms" Ahead (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- Event-Driven Microservices: The Sense, Nonsense and a Way Forward (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Microservices - enough with theory, let's do some coding
Tomasz's journey with professional programming has started over 10 years ago. Tomasz did his first serious coding as an intern at JBoss, to become an Application Architect in one of the biggest banks in Republic of South Africa. He believes in clean code, communities and agile methodologies. That is why after years of experience he has co-founded SoftwareMill - first polish softwarehouse that is fully remote and flat.
Marcin is enthusiast of clean coding and good design. He is the author of "Mockito Instant" and "Mockito Cookbook" books and co-author of the Groovy @Builder and "micro-infra-spring" microservices open source solution. He has contributed to open several source projects (including Groovy, Mockito, Spring-Cloud-Zookeeper, Spring-Cloud-Sleuth, Rest-assured, Drools, Moco).