Martin Dittus from Last.fm on "What to do when the data you have to analyse keeps growing but your budget doesn't?" a discussion of why Last.fm ended up using Hadoop and being one of the biggest users of commodity distributed systems.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Leonardo De Marchi's Deep Learning Fundamentals (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Security in the Age of Big Data (Data Anonymisation & Encryption) (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Automating Elaborate-Transform-Load for Busy Data Scientists (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- How real-time data processing is used for application in customer experience? (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)