Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This presentation focuses on a set of tools used to automate the provisioning of (cloud) servers, using Groovy libraries and Gradle plugins. We will explore how to leverage these to create an infrastructure for building, configuring and testing the provisioning of boxes in the cloud – elegant and groovy.
Java/Groovy developers interested in reusing their existing skills for infrastructure provisioning and learning more about problems encountered during system operations should come to this presentation.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Rapid Web Application Development with Groovy & Ratpack (SkillsCast recorded in December 2015)
- Azure DevOps (in Online Event on 15th July 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (in Online Event on 23rd July 2020)
- Let’s Play with Cloud Code to Run Cloud Native Applications (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
- Going Multicloud with Serverless (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Groovy DevOps in the Cloud
Andrey Adamovich is a software craftsman with many years of experience in different lifecycle phases of software creation. Andrey's love is the JVM ecosystem. In recent years, he is trying to apply JVM goodness to the DevOps initiatives his company is implementing for several clients. He is one of the authors of Groovy 2 Cookbook, and is a frequent speaker for local communities and conferences.