Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The team developed a meta-pipeline that will generate a continuous delivery pipeline for any of their repositories that follow a set of conventions - their Meta-Pipeline Protocol.
This will have been presented at SoftwareCircus (Amsterdam), and Agile Cambridge.
Standardising their pipeline definition has greatly reduced the team programmers' effort and allowed them to safely evolve their build environment. They're starting to exploit this meta information to improve their overall environment, for example: to visualise relationships, to manage the running of client contract tests, and to profile build timings.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- TDD: That's not what we meant talk (SkillsCast recorded in November 2015)
- Provisional Certified LeSS Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 17th - 21st May 2021)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 1st - 2nd June 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th September 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Apr 2021 *Red Badger Takeover* (Online Meetup on 27th April 2021)
- Three Challenges in Microservices: Developer Feedback, Continuous Delivery, and Cost Optimization (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Real-world API Modularization with DDD and Hypermedia (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
A meta-pipeline for generating continuous delivery pipelines for microservices
Steve was a pioneer of Agile software development in the UK, he has built applications for banks, ISPs, financial data providers, and specialist software companies. He has given training courses in Europe, America, and Asia.
Hilverd Reker is a developer at Springer Nature in London where he works on the Tools Engineering team. He is identifying and implementing solutions to problems faced by most of Springer’s software development teams, and doing longer-term work that individual teams can find difficult to justify in short-term value. Prior to joining Springer he worked as a Java developer at an online supermarket.