Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The team developed a meta-pipeline that will generate a continuous delivery pipeline for any of their repositories that follow a set of conventions - their Meta-Pipeline Protocol.
This will have been presented at SoftwareCircus (Amsterdam), and Agile Cambridge.
Standardising their pipeline definition has greatly reduced the team programmers' effort and allowed them to safely evolve their build environment. They're starting to exploit this meta information to improve their overall environment, for example: to visualise relationships, to manage the running of client contract tests, and to profile build timings.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Test Driven Development: That’s Not What We Meant (SkillsCast recorded in December 2017)
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Course on 15th - 18th November 2021)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 22nd - 24th November 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Domain-Driven Design Hands-On Workshop: A DDD-traineeship at "Carries Cars" (Online Meetup on 26th October 2021)
- Merging Kanplexity™ with LeSS (Online Meetup on 2nd November 2021)
- Understanding Microservices: A Guide for the Monolithic Developer (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Retrospecitves Antipatterns (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
A meta-pipeline for generating continuous delivery pipelines for microservices
Steve was a pioneer of Agile software development in the UK, he has built applications for banks, ISPs, financial data providers, and specialist software companies. He has given training courses in Europe, America, and Asia.
Hilverd Reker is a developer at Springer Nature in London where he works on the Tools Engineering team. He is identifying and implementing solutions to problems faced by most of Springer’s software development teams, and doing longer-term work that individual teams can find difficult to justify in short-term value. Prior to joining Springer he worked as a Java developer at an online supermarket.