SkillsCast coming soon.
Strucs is a lightweight library that allows you to manipulate, encode and decode flexible data structures while maintaining immutability and type safety. A Struct is analogous to a case class that can accept new fields dynamically. Using the strucs extensions, a single struc instance can be easily serialized/deserialized to various formats, such as JSON, FIX protocol, and Protobuf.
Check out strucs on Github.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talks 1 (SkillsCast recorded in December 2015)
- Lightbend Scala Language - Professional (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Lightbend Scala Language - Expert (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Keynote by Dick Wall on Why API Design Matters, and Why Yours Sucks! (and mine sucks too!) (in London on 24th June 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- The Elements of Tagless Final Style (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Scala 2.13 and Beyond! (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Flexible data structures in Scala
Mikael has been programming in Scala for the last 4 years in the UK financial sector, after many years using Java. French born, he has had various work experiences in France, Switzerland and the UK.