SkillsCast coming soon.
Strucs is a lightweight library that allows you to manipulate, encode and decode flexible data structures while maintaining immutability and type safety. A Struct is analogous to a case class that can accept new fields dynamically. Using the strucs extensions, a single struc instance can be easily serialized/deserialized to various formats, such as JSON, FIX protocol, and Protobuf.
Check out strucs on Github.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talks 1 (SkillsCast recorded in December 2015)
- Lightbend Akka for Scala - Professional (in London on 11th - 12th November 2019)
- Advanced Scala with Dick Wall (in London on 9th - 11th December 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Scalax2gether Community Day 2019 (in London on 14th December 2019)
- Code Kata: Yilin Wei - Optics with Monocle (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Automating Elaborate-Transform-Load for Busy Data Scientists (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Abstract Data Types In The Region Of Abysmal Pain, And How To Navigate Them (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Flexible data structures in Scala
Mikael has been programming in Scala for the last 4 years in the UK financial sector, after many years using Java. French born, he has had various work experiences in France, Switzerland and the UK.