Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Nat will tell a trio of tales, of true-life troublesome tribulations with test automation on large, complex projects. But he won't just terrify you. He’ll reflect on the lessons we learned about how to better integrate test automation into software projects large and small.
(All names have been changed to protect the innocent).
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Having Our Cake and Eating It: Writing End-to-End Functional Tests That Can Run in Milliseconds with Nat Pryce! (SkillsCast recorded in August 2017)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Janet Gregory's Agile Testing for the Whole Team (in London on 28th - 30th October 2019)
- DOODLE-DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Automated testing using Specflow and Selenium (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
Three Test Automation Horror Stories (and what you can learn from them)
Nat Pryce is a co-author of Growing Object-Oriented Software Guided by Tests. An early adopter of XP, he has written or contributed to several open source libraries and tools that support TDD and was one of the founding organizers of the London XP Day conference.