SkillsCast coming soon.
So. You've decided to build a system using a MicroServices Architecture? That sounds F.A.N.T.A.S.T.I.C! But wait a second… where do you start? What mindset, organization, components, infrastructure and scaffolding are you going to need? Together we'll go through what you're going to need, why you're going to need it and how it needs to work. Strap yourself in, because we've got a lot of things to talk about, you and I.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: How reality shapes microservice architectures (SkillsCast recorded in November 2014)
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 1st - 3rd July 2019)
- Lightbend Scala Language - Professional (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Keynote by Dick Wall on Why API Design Matters, and Why Yours Sucks! (and mine sucks too!) (in London on 24th June 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- Securing microservices in a serverless world (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Observability for Microservices: practical advice (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Keynote: Building a Microservices Platform
Viktor Klang is the Deputy CTO at Typesafe—prolific contributor to the Akka project as well as member of the Reactive Streams SIG when not involved in the Scala Standard Library concurrency APIs. Interested in all things distributed and concurrent—software as hardware.