A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Now, software organizations aspire to look like communities of guilds, constantly adapting to new requirements and new tools. The ways of decision-making and requirement-discovery are dynamic. The software architect has to adjust accordingly, or chaos will ensue. This talk will suggest how, and draws from the experiences of Klarna engineering.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain-Driven Design in Practice with Michael Plöd (Online Workshop on 13th - 15th December 2022)
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 6th - 10th February 2023)
- YOW! December 2022: Online (Online Conference on 5th - 13th December 2022)
- YOW! Brisbane Developer Conference 2022 (in Brisbane on 5th - 6th December 2022)
- Carving Microservices Out of the Monolith With Domain Storytelling (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Rethink Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)