A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Klarna is re-architecting its system into a large federation of micro-services, but the highly distributed nature of modern software services poses new challenges, especially when developed using agile methods. Before, the software industry compared itself against best-practices of industrial production. There were top-down controls and strict regulations.
Now, software organizations aspire to look like communities of guilds, constantly adapting to new requirements and new tools. The ways of decision-making and requirement-discovery are dynamic. The software architect has to adjust accordingly, or chaos will ensue. This talk will suggest how, and draws from the experiences of Klarna engineering.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 13th - 16th October 2020)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 26th - 28th October 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Web Performance & Agility: A Curious Mashup (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)