Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk you will learn how to build apps with Docker and why you should use an out-of-the box orchestration tool like Marathon, Kubernetes or Swarm rather than rolling your own. You will discover all about running an end-to-end demo incl. service discovery and deployment of containers.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Bending Kubernetes to Your Needs (SkillsCast recorded in July 2018)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 22nd - 25th February 2021)
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 22nd - 25th March 2021)
- Technologies for Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Kubernetes: A Gateway Drug for Vendor Lock-in (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Keynote: Container Orchestration Deluge
Michael is a Developer Advocate for Go, Kubernetes, and OpenShift at Red Hat where he helps appops to build and operate distributed services. His background is in large-scale data processing and container orchestration and he's experienced in advocacy and standardization at W3C and IETF. Before Red Hat, Michael worked at Mesosphere, MapR and in two research institutions in Ireland and Austria. He contributes to open source software (mainly using Go), blogs and hangs out on Twitter too much.