Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk you will learn how to build apps with Docker and why you should use an out-of-the box orchestration tool like Marathon, Kubernetes or Swarm rather than rolling your own. You will discover all about running an end-to-end demo incl. service discovery and deployment of containers.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Bending Kubernetes to Your Needs (SkillsCast recorded in July 2018)
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 6th - 8th November 2019)
- Introduction to Docker Fundamentals (in London on 26th - 27th November 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- ProgNET London 2020 (in London on 16th - 18th September 2020)
- Keynote by Brian Ketelsen on Going Multicloud with Serverless (in London on 17th October 2019)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Build run and manage composite apps on Kubernetes with Cellery (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Your Kernel and You - How cgroups make containers possible (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Keynote: Container Orchestration Deluge
Michael is a Developer Advocate for Go, Kubernetes, and OpenShift at Red Hat where he helps appops to build and operate distributed services. His background is in large-scale data processing and container orchestration and he's experienced in advocacy and standardization at W3C and IETF. Before Red Hat, Michael worked at Mesosphere, MapR and in two research institutions in Ireland and Austria. He contributes to open source software (mainly using Go), blogs and hangs out on Twitter too much.