Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Testing Microservices is hard! Or is it really? One of the precepts of TDD is that if something is hard to test, then potentially the design itself is at faulty. With a sweep through design options for Microservices, it can be shown that testing Microservices does not have to be hard, and can become as straightforward as any other test. This does require a radically different design philosophy, which this talk will review and show applied.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Polyglot Event Sourcing and DDD in 15 minutes (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Building and Leading Remote Teams (Online Meetup on 19th August 2020)
- Building a Cloud Native Application with Quarkus (Online Meetup on 27th August 2020)
- Keynote: Deliberate Practice: Reaching your potential (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- What did Deming's work on quality do for us? (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Microservices Pain Points: Testing & Security
David Dawson takes his passion for design, architecture and philosophy to all their clients, drinks their coffee and gives them Microservice platforms and systems in return.