Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Testing Microservices is hard! Or is it really? One of the precepts of TDD is that if something is hard to test, then potentially the design itself is at faulty. With a sweep through design options for Microservices, it can be shown that testing Microservices does not have to be hard, and can become as straightforward as any other test. This does require a radically different design philosophy, which this talk will review and show applied.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Polyglot Event Sourcing and DDD in 15 minutes (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 1st - 3rd July 2019)
- Modern development with Java (in London on 15th - 17th July 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Applying Chaos Engineering to build Resilient Serverless Applications (in London on 9th July 2019)
- Keynote by Emily Jiang on On Stage Hacking: Build 12-Factor Microservices in an Hour (in London on 23rd July 2019)
- Securing microservices in a serverless world (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Observability for Microservices: practical advice (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Microservices Pain Points: Testing & Security
David Dawson takes his passion for design, architecture and philosophy to all their clients, drinks their coffee and gives them Microservice platforms and systems in return.