Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Testing Microservices is hard! Or is it really? One of the precepts of TDD is that if something is hard to test, then potentially the design itself is at faulty. With a sweep through design options for Microservices, it can be shown that testing Microservices does not have to be hard, and can become as straightforward as any other test. This does require a radically different design philosophy, which this talk will review and show applied.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Polyglot Event Sourcing and DDD in 15 minutes (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 19th - 21st April 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- Event-Driven Microservices: The Sense, Nonsense and a Way Forward (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Technologies for Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Microservices Pain Points: Testing & Security
David Dawson takes his passion for design, architecture and philosophy to all their clients, drinks their coffee and gives them Microservice platforms and systems in return.