Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Now that you have several microservices, your next step is to deploy them and make them talk to each other on a different kinds of infrastructures. You might even go the next step and monitor them so that, should they fail, the service is not interrupted.
To achieve this, various technologies have emerged under the umbrella label of "orchestrators". This session will present Docker/Mesos/Marathon as a way to distribute, manage and drive your microservices.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Distributed System Reliability Through Chaos Engineering (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 1st - 3rd July 2019)
- Advanced Docker for Enterprise Operations (in London on 23rd - 24th September 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Applying Chaos Engineering to build Resilient Serverless Applications (in London on 9th July 2019)
- Keynote by Emily Jiang on On Stage Hacking: Build 12-Factor Microservices in an Hour (in London on 23rd July 2019)
- Securing microservices in a serverless world (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Observability for Microservices: practical advice (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)