Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Now that you have several microservices, your next step is to deploy them and make them talk to each other on a different kinds of infrastructures. You might even go the next step and monitor them so that, should they fail, the service is not interrupted.
To achieve this, various technologies have emerged under the umbrella label of "orchestrators". This session will present Docker/Mesos/Marathon as a way to distribute, manage and drive your microservices.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Distributed System Reliability Through Chaos Engineering (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 1st - 4th December 2020)
- CloudNative eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 17th - 18th November 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Let’s Play with Cloud Code to Run Cloud Native Applications (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)