Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Now that you have several microservices, your next step is to deploy them and make them talk to each other on a different kinds of infrastructures. You might even go the next step and monitor them so that, should they fail, the service is not interrupted.
To achieve this, various technologies have emerged under the umbrella label of "orchestrators". This session will present Docker/Mesos/Marathon as a way to distribute, manage and drive your microservices.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Distributed System Reliability Through Chaos Engineering (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 22nd - 25th February 2021)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 19th - 21st April 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- Event-Driven Microservices: The Sense, Nonsense and a Way Forward (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Technologies for Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)