Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Now that you have several microservices, your next step is to deploy them and make them talk to each other on a different kinds of infrastructures. You might even go the next step and monitor them so that, should they fail, the service is not interrupted.
To achieve this, various technologies have emerged under the umbrella label of "orchestrators". This session will present Docker/Mesos/Marathon as a way to distribute, manage and drive your microservices.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Distributed System Reliability Through Chaos Engineering (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 21st - 24th September 2020)
- Building and Leading Remote Teams (Online Meetup on 19th August 2020)
- Building a Cloud Native Application with Quarkus (Online Meetup on 27th August 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Let’s Play with Cloud Code to Run Cloud Native Applications (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)