Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Sundial offers an easy to setup solution to job scheduling without the infrastructural overhead of Chronos. It does so by leveraging AWS ECS which offers a container service for Docker containers as tasks or services. Features include viewing live logs for running jobs and saved logs for finished jobs. It provides dependency management between jobs and visualization of dependency graph showing status of failed, succeeded and running jobs. The only requirements are AWS and Docker Registry. Infrastructure is provisioned entirely by Cloudformation and is automatically configured.
Find out more at https://github.com/gilt/sundial
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 1st - 2nd June 2021)
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 7th - 10th June 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Apr 2021 *Red Badger Takeover* (Online Meetup on 27th April 2021)
- Network Automation and Tooling (Online Meetup on 29th April 2021)
- Three Challenges in Microservices: Developer Feedback, Continuous Delivery, and Cost Optimization (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- The Microfrontend Revolution: Webpack 5 Module Federation (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)