Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
So you've decided to go cloud native. You've got a number of microservices that your company builds and runs. They interact with each other in various ways. You've got testing and staging and production environments that may have taken a lot of effort to get right. How does an individual developer work on just one of those services without stomping on other developers using a shared environment?
In this session you will explore a range of options for development, starting with deploying everything locally, through stubbing, to local development solution that allows a developer to run their service in their IDE and have the whole system interact on their local machine!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Distributed tracing with Zipkin and Spring (SkillsCast recorded in November 2016)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 19th - 21st April 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- Event-Driven Microservices: The Sense, Nonsense and a Way Forward (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Technologies for Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Microservices Developer Experience with Spring Cloud
Founder and contributor to Spring Batch, lead of Spring Security OAuth, and an active contributor to Spring Cloud, Spring Boot, Spring Integration, Spring Framework, Spring AMQP, Spring Security. Experienced, delivery-focused architect and development manager. Has designed and built successful enterprise software solutions using Spring, and implemented them in major institutions worldwide.