Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
So you've decided to go cloud native. You've got a number of microservices that your company builds and runs. They interact with each other in various ways. You've got testing and staging and production environments that may have taken a lot of effort to get right. How does an individual developer work on just one of those services without stomping on other developers using a shared environment?
In this session you will explore a range of options for development, starting with deploying everything locally, through stubbing, to local development solution that allows a developer to run their service in their IDE and have the whole system interact on their local machine!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Distributed tracing with Zipkin and Spring (SkillsCast recorded in November 2016)
- Building and Leading Remote Teams (Online Meetup on 19th August 2020)
- Building a Cloud Native Application with Quarkus (Online Meetup on 27th August 2020)
- Building Ephemeral Environments For Developers in Kubernetes (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Keynote: It’s a Trap! Vendor Lock-in and the Cloud (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Microservices Developer Experience with Spring Cloud
Founder and contributor to Spring Batch, lead of Spring Security OAuth, and an active contributor to Spring Cloud, Spring Boot, Spring Integration, Spring Framework, Spring AMQP, Spring Security. Experienced, delivery-focused architect and development manager. Has designed and built successful enterprise software solutions using Spring, and implemented them in major institutions worldwide.