Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Microservices have been garnered a lot of attention and popularity in recent times, but service evolution is neither a new thing nor free.
In this talk, Asher and Kingsley will explore some of the factors that drive the shift to microservices. The pain points that will be encountered on this journey. And some tools and techniques which can be landmarks to help direct you along the way.
The talk will cover social, design, development and delivery aspects of running microservices implementations in a hierarchical fashion. Also they'll cover the recent emergence of devops tools their use and whether they are just manifesting the law of the shiny.
The talk will cover social, design, development - with a rummage through the dirty laundry of monitoring, service discovery and security - and deployment in a hierarchical fashion.
Juliet Bravo may also be mentioned...
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Effective Ethics for Busy People (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 26th - 28th October 2020)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 1st - 4th December 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- How developers are the new security rockstars
Sado MicroServices: compelling factors driving microservices and useful safety words
Kingsley is a Partner at Underscore consulting, and has spent nearly two decades designing, developing and supporting large scale systems for a number of clients including, Betfair, the BBC, Barclaycard and others that don't start with a B ;-)