Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Asher and Kingsley will explore some of the factors that drive the shift to microservices. The pain points that will be encountered on this journey. And some tools and techniques which can be landmarks to help direct you along the way.
The talk will cover social, design, development and delivery aspects of running microservices implementations in a hierarchical fashion. Also they'll cover the recent emergence of devops tools their use and whether they are just manifesting the law of the shiny.
The talk will cover social, design, development - with a rummage through the dirty laundry of monitoring, service discovery and security - and deployment in a hierarchical fashion.
Juliet Bravo may also be mentioned...
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Effective Ethics for Busy People (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 10th - 13th October 2022)
- iSAQB Software Architecture Gathering — Digital 2022 (Online Conference on 14th - 17th November 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- Open Source MLOps - Model Deployment (Online Meetup on 29th September 2022)
- Typescript Beyond the Stack (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
- Typescript beyond the stack (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
Sado MicroServices: compelling factors driving microservices and useful safety words
Kingsley is a Partner at Underscore consulting, and has spent nearly two decades designing, developing and supporting large scale systems for a number of clients including, Betfair, the BBC, Barclaycard and others that don't start with a B ;-)