Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Asher and Kingsley will explore some of the factors that drive the shift to microservices. The pain points that will be encountered on this journey. And some tools and techniques which can be landmarks to help direct you along the way.
The talk will cover social, design, development and delivery aspects of running microservices implementations in a hierarchical fashion. Also they'll cover the recent emergence of devops tools their use and whether they are just manifesting the law of the shiny.
The talk will cover social, design, development - with a rummage through the dirty laundry of monitoring, service discovery and security - and deployment in a hierarchical fashion.
Juliet Bravo may also be mentioned...
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Effective Ethics for Busy People (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 19th - 20th August 2021)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 6th - 8th September 2021)
- Cloud, OpenSource and Community (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Serverless First (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Sado MicroServices: compelling factors driving microservices and useful safety words
Kingsley is a Partner at Underscore consulting, and has spent nearly two decades designing, developing and supporting large scale systems for a number of clients including, Betfair, the BBC, Barclaycard and others that don't start with a B ;-)