Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk Peter will explain the reasoning behind the changes and the impact they’ll have on your builds. It may even highlight problems of the current model that you weren't even aware of! He'll also show you how much simpler plugin development will become, using a practical example.
Check out Gradle here.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Reactive...what's it all about? (SkillsCast recorded in December 2015)
- Team Topology - Enablement mode (Online Meetup on 6th October 2022)
- LJC: Monitoring Digital Experience to Determine Feature Effectiveness (Online Meetup on 11th October 2022)
- Journey to the Centre of the JVM (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Arthas: Inside Alibaba’s Java Diagnostic Tool (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
Gradle's New Model
Peter is a long time Java developer and one of the core Grails committers. He has been developing with Grails since version 0.2 (give or take 0.1). He created the GWT Grails plugin as an exercise to see whether it was possible, but it has since grown into something that can support serious development.