Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Alberto Brandolini will talk about Context Mapping in Action. In this session we’ll see how Context Mapping applies in real development scenarios, and how the outcome of this technique may help us in taking strategic decisions beyond even if we’re not doing DDD by-the-book.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Gordian Knot (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 15th - 16th October 2020)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 2nd - 6th November 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Towards Autonomously aligned teams with Domain-Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Context Mapping in Action
Alberto Brandolini can model every business domain, given enough space, a paper roll and an unlimited source of colored sticky notes (with a preference for orange ones). He calls this stuff EventStorming.