Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Phil Wills will do a talk on rebuilding the guardian.co.uk website with DDD. Over the past three years the platform driving the site has been almost completely rebuilt, by a team that at its peak numbered 104, with the principles of DDD at the heart of the design.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- No more Regular Expressions (SkillsCast recorded in December 2014)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 15th - 16th October 2020)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 2nd - 6th November 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Towards Autonomously aligned teams with Domain-Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Rebuilding guardian.co.uk with DDD
Phil is senior software architect at the Guardian. He has worked on just about every part of the Guardian's site and the tools which support it; building features, optimising performance and increasing resilience.