Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
With this talk will explore what Object Oriented code is good and not good for, and why the node.js is an extremely good fit for microservices architectures.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Take your HTTP Server to Ludicrous Speed (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Domain-Driven Design in Practice with Michael Plöd (Online Workshop on 20th - 22nd September 2022)
- Functional Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Workshop on 17th - 21st October 2022)
- Java Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- E106 - CLASSIC - Steve Nouri - On Growth and Branding for AI Professionals (Online Meetup on 26th June 2022)
- Building a Culture to Take Control of Your Software (Online Meetup on 28th June 2022)
- Gravitee APIM Behind Istio Service Mesh (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Enabling Microservice Success (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
We are not Object Oriented anymore
Matteo is a code pirate and mad scientist. He spends most of his days programming in node.js, but in the past he worked with Ruby, Java and Objective-C.