Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Providing Cloud Services to Cloud Foundry & Kubernetes with the OSBAPI with Alex Ley! (SkillsCast recorded in May 2017)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 16th - 18th August 2021)
- Large-Scale Scrum In-Person Courses Bundle with Ben Maynard (in London on 16th - 20th August 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Delivery Week (Online Conference on 27th - 29th July 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th September 2021)
- The What & Why of Continuous Discovery (Online Meetup on 27th July 2021)
- Team Identity and its Impact on an Organisation (Online Meetup on 3rd August 2021)
- Storytelling: Shifting the Culture Through Sharing Experiences (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
- How To Make Loveliness (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
The 12 Factor Team
Alex is a Product Manager for the Pivotal Cloud Foundry platform and is focused on enabling multi-cloud services using Cloud Foundry and BOSH. Previously, Alex was a committer to the container engine Garden Linux, used by Cloud Foundry, and worked in London's FinTech startup scene. Alex is also contributing to the Open Service Broker API initiative as a member of the project management committee. You can regularly find Alex talking about Cloud Native technologies and agile working practices at conferences around Europe and the US.