Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The '12 Factor App' principles are agreed on as the foundation of Cloud Native applications, but can the same principles be applied to teams? This talk explores if the 12 factors can be re-purposed to create high functioning teams that are ready to build and support Cloud Native applications.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Providing Cloud Services to Cloud Foundry & Kubernetes with the OSBAPI with Alex Ley! (SkillsCast recorded in May 2017)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 26th - 28th October 2020)
- Certified Product Owner with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 9th - 10th November 2020)
- CloudNative eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 17th - 18th November 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Web Performance & Agility: A Curious Mashup (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
The 12 Factor Team
Alex is a Product Manager for the Pivotal Cloud Foundry platform and is focused on enabling multi-cloud services using Cloud Foundry and BOSH. Previously, Alex was a committer to the container engine Garden Linux, used by Cloud Foundry, and worked in London's FinTech startup scene. Alex is also contributing to the Open Service Broker API initiative as a member of the project management committee. You can regularly find Alex talking about Cloud Native technologies and agile working practices at conferences around Europe and the US.