Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The '12 Factor App' principles are agreed on as the foundation of Cloud Native applications, but can the same principles be applied to teams? This talk explores if the 12 factors can be re-purposed to create high functioning teams that are ready to build and support Cloud Native applications.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Providing Cloud Services to Cloud Foundry & Kubernetes with the OSBAPI with Alex Ley! (SkillsCast recorded in May 2017)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Qureshi (Online Course on 7th - 9th September 2020)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 21st - 24th September 2020)
- Building and Leading Remote Teams (Online Meetup on 19th August 2020)
- Building a Cloud Native Application with Quarkus (Online Meetup on 27th August 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Retrospectives Antipatterns — Team Meetings That Don't Suck (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
The 12 Factor Team
Alex is a Product Manager for the Pivotal Cloud Foundry platform and is focused on enabling multi-cloud services using Cloud Foundry and BOSH. Previously, Alex was a committer to the container engine Garden Linux, used by Cloud Foundry, and worked in London's FinTech startup scene. Alex is also contributing to the Open Service Broker API initiative as a member of the project management committee. You can regularly find Alex talking about Cloud Native technologies and agile working practices at conferences around Europe and the US.