Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The '12 Factor App' principles are agreed on as the foundation of Cloud Native applications, but can the same principles be applied to teams? This talk explores if the 12 factors can be re-purposed to create high functioning teams that are ready to build and support Cloud Native applications.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Providing Cloud Services to Cloud Foundry & Kubernetes with the OSBAPI with Alex Ley! (SkillsCast recorded in May 2017)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 4th - 5th November 2019)
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 6th - 8th November 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Keynote by Brian Ketelsen on Going Multicloud with Serverless (in London on 17th October 2019)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Turbocharging Azure DevOps with Octopus Deploy (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Building an open source Cloud-native Edge Computing infrastructure with the OpenNESS Toolkit for 5G and Industry 4.0. (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
The 12 Factor Team
Alex is a Product Manager for the Pivotal Cloud Foundry platform and is focused on enabling multi-cloud services using Cloud Foundry and BOSH. Previously, Alex was a committer to the container engine Garden Linux, used by Cloud Foundry, and worked in London's FinTech startup scene. Alex is also contributing to the Open Service Broker API initiative as a member of the project management committee. You can regularly find Alex talking about Cloud Native technologies and agile working practices at conferences around Europe and the US.