Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The '12 Factor App' principles are agreed on as the foundation of Cloud Native applications, but can the same principles be applied to teams? This talk explores if the 12 factors can be re-purposed to create high functioning teams that are ready to build and support Cloud Native applications.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Providing Cloud Services to Cloud Foundry & Kubernetes with the OSBAPI with Alex Ley! (SkillsCast recorded in May 2017)
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (Online Course on 8th - 9th February 2021)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 22nd - 25th February 2021)
- Accelerated Software eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 18th February 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- Introducing AWS Immersion Days (Online Meetup on 11th February 2021)
- Personal Engineering: Living Well at Work (Online Meetup on 11th March 2021)
- Agile During the Time of Jesus (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Event-Driven Microservices: The Sense, Nonsense and a Way Forward (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
The 12 Factor Team
Alex is a Product Manager for the Pivotal Cloud Foundry platform and is focused on enabling multi-cloud services using Cloud Foundry and BOSH. Previously, Alex was a committer to the container engine Garden Linux, used by Cloud Foundry, and worked in London's FinTech startup scene. Alex is also contributing to the Open Service Broker API initiative as a member of the project management committee. You can regularly find Alex talking about Cloud Native technologies and agile working practices at conferences around Europe and the US.