Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This talk examines how microservices alter all of this: what integration capabilities are still needed (and where), and how they re-emerge in the microservices space in a new guise.
Integration is all about boundaries, and crossing them: so this talk will also go into the multiple considerations when integrating between on-premises and cloud.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 6th - 8th September 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Apr 2021 *Red Badger Takeover* (Online Meetup on 27th April 2021)
- Network Automation and Tooling (Online Meetup on 29th April 2021)
- Three Challenges in Microservices: Developer Feedback, Continuous Delivery, and Cost Optimization (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Real-world API Modularization with DDD and Hypermedia (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Where is Integration in a Microservices world?
Kim started in IT in 1993 as a programmer in a variety of languages and has been working on application development and integration projects ever since. His primary interest is integration design and he presents/writes on collated design practices whenever the day job allows.