A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talks 2 (SkillsCast recorded in December 2015)
- Deep Learning Fundamentals with Leonardo De Marchi (Online Workshop on 12th - 15th September 2022)
- Modern Natural Language Processing (NLP) with Leonardo De Marchi (Online Workshop on 14th - 17th November 2022)
- Keynote — Provably correct, asymptotically efficient, higher-order reverse-mode automatic differentiation (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Using F# to Structure an Island of Simplicity (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Collecting Uncertain Data the Reactive Way
Jeff Smith builds large-scale machine learning systems using Scala and Spark. For the past decade, he has been working on data science applications at various startups in New York, San Francisco, and Hong Kong. He is a frequent blogger and the author of an upcoming book from Manning on how to build reactive machine learning systems using Scala, Akka, and Spark.