A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Microsoft Orleans is a framework for .NET platform built by the Microsoft Research to simplify building and deploying cloud services that can scale to thousands of servers and millions of users. Orleankka is a powerful library which provides a set of API for supporting Microsoft Orleans framework in F#.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 7th - 10th December 2021)
- Machine Learning Made Easy with ML.NET and F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th October 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- Introduction: Rust London & BCS / OSSG Hybrid Talks (SkillsCast recorded in August 2021)
- Formal Verification of Subsets of the Rust Language (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Building Service in the Cloud with F#
Riccardo is a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) who is active in the .NET, functional programming, and F# communities.He is passionate about integrating advanced technology tools to increase internal efficiency, enhance work productivity, and reduce operating costs.