Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In which Julian will build a container from scratch on stage using a bit of Go and some kernel calls in a humorous and educational fashion. You will learn what a container /really/ is and what different container technologies provide above the level of the kernel.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Containers in Cloud Foundry (SkillsCast recorded in June 2016)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 22nd - 25th February 2021)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 19th - 21st April 2021)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Your Kernel and You - How cgroups make containers possible (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)