Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Docker containers can be used for running automated scenarios with different drivers, browsers or configs. e.g PhantomJS, Selenium, etc.
This talk will cover:
Introduction to Docker
Benefits of using docker containers for running Cucumber scenario
Preparing Cucumber environment for docker
Creating docker images e.g https://hub.docker.com/r/shashikant86/
Downloading image and run docker containers
Executing Cucumber scenarios inside Docker containers
Demo: Running Cucumber scenario heedlessly with Poltergeist
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Full Stack Testing of Flutter Apps (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 19th - 22nd September 2022)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 3rd - 6th October 2022)
- Containers Beyond the Fundamentals, What Next? (SkillsCast recorded in March 2021)
- Smash you some Haskell on a Minikube (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
Dockerizing BDD : Ruby-Cucumber Example
Shashikant is a software professional, he loves automating software delivery using DevOps and test automation tools. Shashikant uses Apple Developer tools like Swift, Xcode, XCTest, Xcode Server. In addition to Open-Source Contributor and is the author of BDDfire (Ruby) and XCFit (Swift) framework.