This meetup will be a Q&A session with Kelly Waters. The theme of the meetup is 'Agile Project Management in a larger organisation' and will focus especially on how agile project management can be applied where there is a need for more governance. Any other questions or discussions relating to Agile Project Management more generally are also welcome.
In 2010, Kelly won an award for being the 'Most Valuable Agile Player in the UK' and his blog 'All About Agile' was started in 2007 and today gets more than 100,000 page views per month, helping people with all aspects of agile adoption.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- My Agile Journey - If Only I Knew Then What I Know Now (SkillsCast recorded in December 2013)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 26th - 28th October 2020)
- Certified Product Owner with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 9th - 10th November 2020)
- Web Performance & Agility: A Curious Mashup (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
- Retrospectives Antipatterns — Team Meetings That Don't Suck (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Agile Project Management in a larger organisation
Kelly Waters is the owner and managing director of 101 Ways - a small London-based consultancy that provides leadership and expertise in agile transformation and agile project delivery. Kelly is an Interim Director, Executive Consultant and Award-winning blogger. He has 30 years experience in the software industry, working his way from developer to tech lead to project manager to CTO/programme director. He has 20 years experience in the media/publishing industry and has also worked as Transformation Practice Lead for ThoughtWorks Australia, advising executives in the financial services industry on agile transformation.