In this lab
Angular 2 introduces a new Data Architecture based on Reactive Programming. We are really excited to see the new approach using Observables.
The new HTTP module was released only few weeks ago. Following our previous lab in RxJS we are going to explore the new HTTP API covering the basic use cases.
We will also have a raffle with some great prizes:
One free ticket to FullStack Conference 2016
2x year JetBrain licences (valued up to £499)
2x Angular 2 stickers handed by the Angular Team
dotJS 20% discount
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Building a real-time Q&A app using GraphQL (SkillsCast recorded in August 2017)
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Workshop on 12th - 16th September 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: In-Person Conference (in London on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: Online Conference (Online Conference on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- Vue.js and TypeScript: Working Together like Peanut Butter and Jelly (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
Lab: Introduction to new HTTP module in Angular 2