In this lab
Angular 2 introduces a new Data Architecture based on Reactive Programming. We are really excited to see the new approach using Observables.
The new HTTP module was released only few weeks ago. Following our previous lab in RxJS we are going to explore the new HTTP API covering the basic use cases.
We will also have a raffle with some great prizes:
One free ticket to FullStack Conference 2016
2x year JetBrain licences (valued up to £499)
2x Angular 2 stickers handed by the Angular Team
dotJS 20% discount
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Building a real-time Q&A app using GraphQL (SkillsCast recorded in August 2017)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 21st - 22nd November 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Device Tree Driver (in London on 29th October 2019)
- RS232 Board for the Pi (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Lab: Introduction to new HTTP module in Angular 2