A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Old ideas. New words. How to make sense of all of it? What is the right size of a micro service? 300 lines of code?! in what language? There is a lot of nonsense out there about microservices. This talk will actually not focus on microservices but the ideas behind them and what has been learned over the last 30 years of dealing with similar ideas.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Event Sourcing and Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- London Calling (Online Meetup on 24th September 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Building Ephemeral Environments For Developers in Kubernetes (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Keynote: It’s a Trap! Vendor Lock-in and the Cloud (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)